I & R day for me. 've been spending the whole noon working on it. Skipped breakfast and lunch. Practically, I have not eaten anything since I woke up. Feel a sudden urge to complete my I&R. Realised that Laoshi might not even have to time to help us do a final check. And my previous one was REJECTED. Rejected you know. It's not the modifications that I have to do. It's a whole new thing. Anw, since it's a farewell prject before I kiss PW goodbye, I'd try to do it well. At least complete it. Rather than leaving it hanging nowhere. Hrm. Going for band later at 5.30. Sigh, what a spoiler.
I'm in this kinda helpless state that I dont know why, I feel that you made me unable to enjoy myself. I'm sorry but ya.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
4:31 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand